All Patrons of Imagine Cinemas Must Adhere to our Code of Conduct:
It is important to us that every guest has the opportunity to enjoy their movie and have an exceptional movie experience each time they visit Imagine Cinemas. All guests entering our premises must agree & adhere to the policies listed in Imagine Cinemas’ Code of Conduct. By purchasing a ticket to Imagine Cinemas, you (our guest) have accepted the policies listed in Imagine Cinemas’ Code of Conduct.
All patrons of Imagine Cinemas must adhere to our Code of Conduct.
Imagine Cinemas’ Code of Conduct:
- Guests are prohibited from bringing in outside food or beverages on premises.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing in alcohol or illegal drugs on premises.
- Smoking anywhere within or outside Imagine Cinemas’ premises is prohibited.
- Consuming alcohol or drugs within or outside Imagine Cinemas’ premises is prohibited.
- Guests will be subject to a 2 drink maximum at select Imagine Cinemas’ locations that possess a liquor license.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing in, showing or using real or simulated weapons of any kind.
- Guests are permitted to bring their small bags or diaper bags; but, they are not permitted to bring in large bags or backpacks.
- Imagine Cinemas reserves the right to check bags being brought into the theatre.
- Guests must wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothing cannot be offensive or hide a guest’s identity.
- Imagine Cinemas is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No guest shall threaten or harass anyone on premises.
- Failing to follow instructions of, or verbally or physically harassing Imagine Cinemas’ employees is prohibited.
- Behaving in a disruptive, unruly or harmful way is prohibited.
- Guests are prohibited from using inappropriate language or obscene gestures.
- Loitering is prohibited.
- Damaging Imagine Cinemas’ property is prohibited.
- All Access 2 and CNIB card users must provide valid photo ID in order for the complimentary pass to be honored.
- Guests must retain their ticket stub. Failing to produce a ticket upon request or sitting in an unassigned seat or location is prohibited.
- Guests are prohibited from recording the presentation of any trailer or movie.
- Guests should refrain from using any electronic devices (including phones, tablets or gaming devices) during the movie. If you use a mobile device as a care tool, please contact the theatre prior to your visit or inform a staff member at the theatre prior to your movie.
- Guests must refrain from talking or communicating in any manner that is disruptive to other guests.
- Guests must parent small children. Small children should not misbehave, run or disturb other guests.
- Guests are not allowed to place their feet or shoes on any chairs around them.
- Guests are not allowed to kick or push another guest’s seat.
- No refunds or exchanges will be issued unless a performance was cancelled due to inclement weather or equipment malfunction. In extenuating circumstances, refunds will be subject to the manager’s discretion.
- Failing to respect or observe Imagine Cinemas’ accessibility plan, including the refusal to relocate from companion seating to accommodate guests with disabilities or their companion(s) is prohibited.
Failure to follow the Imagine Cinemas’ Code of Conduct will result in a warning and/or immediate expulsion from the premises without refund. In addition, should a guest fail to follow the direction of an usher or manager seeking to enforce any of the policies above, enforcement officials will be called to remove the patron from the premises.
If you require accommodations for allergies and/or disabilities, please contact the theatre prior to your visit or inform a staff member at the theatre prior to your movie.
If you are unwilling to adhere to these policies, we respectfully request that you attend another movie theatre.