All Patrons of Imagine Cinemas Must Adhere to our Code of Conduct:
It is important to us that every guest has the opportunity to enjoy their movie and have an exceptional movie experience each time they patronize our theatre. As such, those entering our premises agree to conduct themselves in a responsible manner pursuant to the following policies as a condition of admittance:
Inside our auditoriums, no guest shall:
• Bring in outside food or beverages of any kind.
• Talk or communicate in any manner that is disruptive to other guests.
• Use any electronic devices during the movie (phone, texting, ipods, gaming devices) is prohibited.
• Place feet or shoes on any chairs around them.
• Kick or push another guest’s seat.
• Allow small children to misbehave, run or disturb other guests.
• Record any of the presentation of any trailer or movie.
• Bring in large bags and/or backpacks. Guests are permitted to bring their small bags and diaper bags; but, they are not permitted to bring in large bags and backpacks.
Failure of our guests to abide by the above Code of Conduct will be cause for immediate expulsion from the premises with no refund. In addition, should a guest fail to follow the direction of an usher or manager seeking to enforce any of the policies above, enforcement officials will be called to remove the patron from the premises.
The purchase of a ticket shall constitute acceptance of the aforementioned policies.
If you are unwilling or unable to adhere to these policies, we respectfully request that you patronize another movie theatre.